The violin case Negri Monaco 7 Edition 4/4 is made of a wooden structure protected by a durable and resistant black nylon Cordura cover. The interior is made with the highest quality black and suede velvet micro fiber. It includes 1 big compartment for accessories, a large exterior zippered pocket for music sheets, a big rain protection flap, 4 “two- position” bow spinners, high security dual-mechanism lock, backpack straps, an oversized leather handle and the most advanced protection system by suspension over 3 points.
- 3/5-layer laminate wooden box.
- Resistant cover made of original black nylon Cordura 500.
- Large exterior zippered pocket for music sheets.
- Backpack straps.
- Chrome-plated and corrosion-resistant metallic components.
- Big rain protection flap.
- Welded thick D buckles.
- High security dual-mechanism lock.
- Oversized leather handle (for carrying the case with gloves).
- Highest quality black and burgundy suede velvet micro fiber interior.
- 3-points Air Suspension System.
- Adjustable leather straps to hold the violin neck.
- 4 “two-position” bow spinners.
- 1 large compartment for accessories.
- Elegant aluminum pull.
- Microfiber and silk protective blanket.
- Weight: 2.75 Kg.